info Official Discord Server
I just set up an official discord server for the club. This will be a good compliment to the forum as a way to communicate quicker. If you have any suggestions for new channels for the server please let me know and we'll consider them. This invite is a temporary invite so you'll have to either be assigned a role or use the link again to stay in the server. This is just to help manage things and keep the server from becoming overrun with anyone who's not an active member or participant. So if you want to be permanently added to the server and an admin or moderator isn't online please shoot me a pm and I'll try and get on as soon as possible to add you!

https://discord.gg/Y7BudNy

Edit: Apparently the previous link wasn't working right so the link above is a new link and should work fine.
Hey Zach Reid here.

Pretty sure others are experiencing this, but a couple of second's after I join it boots me from the server. I've used the link multiple times, not sure what's going on, just thought I'd express my issues.
(09-30-2017, 10:17 AM)watcher203 Wrote: Hey Zach Reid here.

Pretty sure others are experiencing this, but a couple of second's after I join it boots me from the server. I've used the link multiple times, not sure what's going on, just thought I'd express my issues.

Weird, I guess the temporary links are a little bit broken. I'll create a new link that doesn't have that option and that should take care of it.